Thursday, July 15, 2010

Home-Sick / Home Sick

Officially we've been home for two weeks as of today. I don't know how to describe how I'm feeling. I suppose I could sum it all up in one word. And that word would be awful. Bella was sick... It was awful! I'm sick... It's been awful! I'm SO home-sick (for Barbados... thats a bit of a shock!)... It's fucking awful! I think I'm officially depressed... Admitting that, even to myself, is the most awful part!

I'd really rather post a happy, woo-hoo, life is fucking awesome type blog but life is not fucking awesome right now, its a real struggle and I'm so fucking scared! The next person who tells me that I'll look back on these days, from a stronger footing, and thank God that I've passed threw this shit will get a left hand in their face and kick in the crotch! The next person who asks me how I am or we are is going to get the whole truth... The unedited version of this reality.

:(

I really fucking hate this! I'm not even in a cooking mood.

:(

I especially hate re-reading crap like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment